[Reading Time: 3 – 5 minutes]
Many thanks to Stani at Thoughts Poetry Anything for honoring me on March 13th and Tina at Fine Living for honoring me on March 16th with this award. I am truly honored an humbled. I guess this means I really need to step it up and actually write on this blog to show my actual worthiness. I really do appreciate the recognition and hope everyone who stops by checks out Stani’s and Tina’s sites as well.
- I often wonder what I did right to deserve the three wonderful kids I have. They truly amaze me, often.
- My favorite color is green. My mom tried to make me think it was pink, but it is definitely green, or any earth tone color I happen upon.
- Ever since I can remember I wanted to be a doctor (cardiologist to be exact) and writer when I grew up. I became a bookkeeper. Maybe this just means I have not grown up yet.
- I love math and reading and writing. Most people find this odd.
- I miss watching episodes of The Three Stooges and The Little Rascals. “Hey Moe!”
- My favorite book is Jonathan Livingston Seagull. My mom gave it to me to read when I was 8 or 9 years old although she did not read it until some 25 years later.
- Chicken is a word used often in our house. And, yes, there is a story behind it.
- I love to exercise, but am terrible about disciplining myself in keeping a schedule. One of these days I will get it together. I did for 10 months prior to losing my job.
- I like to read and watch television at the same time. It is hard for me to just watch television so I need something else to occupy me. Sometimes I do word puzzles.
- My kids and I enjoy playing educational-type games like Scrabble or Boggle even when we can play a video game such as the Wii.